An essential method book of excerpts, etudes and exercises for the advanced oboist. Used worldwide for generations.
Among the 230 technical and orchestral studies found in this grand collection are eighty-seven daily and technical studies.
- 18 Studies (Ferling, Op. 12)
- Grandes Etudes and Second Cantilene (A.M. Barret)
- Sheperds of Provence duet in four movements for oboe and English horn (Eugene Bozza, Op. 43)
- Sonata for Oboe in A minor (Johann Sebastian Bach)
- orchestral studies from Beethoven, Brahms, Chopin, Debussy, Dvorak, Gluck, Handel, Liszt, Mendelssohn, Mozart, Schubert, Strauss, Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky, Wagner, and many more composers.
Spiral bound, 200 pages.