Some of the most influential oboe works of the Baroque, Classical and Romantic Periods. Appropriate for beginner to college level players.
Carefully edited and exceptionally well-suited to recital as well as for study purposes. Some melodies written for other instruments are also transcribed here for the oboe for the first time.
This set of pull-out oboe performance parts comes with full piano accompaniment.
- Gavotte D Major, JS Bach
- Sarabande E Minor, Corelli
- Cantabile D Minor, Locatelli
- Bourree G Major, Handel
- Rigaudon G Major, Rameau
- Minuet G Major, Nicholas Amani
- La Cinquantaine A Minor, Gabriel-Marie
- Eastern Romance F# Minor, Rimsky-Korsakov
- Solvejg’s Song A Minor, Edvard Grieg
- Orientale, Op. 50 G Minor, composed by Cesar Cui
- On Wings Of Song Bb Major, Mendelssohn
- Einsame Blumen, Op. 28, No. 3 Bb Major, Schumann
- Indian Canzonetta, Op. 100, No. 2 G Minor, Dvorak
- Chant Sans Paroles,Op. 40, No. 6 A Minor, Tchaikovsky
- Slavonic Dance, Op. 72, No. 2 E Minor, Dvorak
- Zephyrs G Minor, Bruno Labate
- Legende Pastorale, Op. 138 A Major, Benjamin Godard
- Sonata No. 1 C Minor, Handel
- Sonata No. 2 G Minor, Handel
- Sonata No. 3 F Major, Handel
- Carnation F Major, Bruno Labate
- Romance No. 1, Op. 94 A Minor, Schumann
- Romance No. 2, Op. 94 A Major, Schumann
- Romance No. 3, Op. 94 A Minor, Schumann
- Sonata K. 370 F Major, Mozart
- Concerto In F Minor F Minor, Telemann
Arranged and edited by Jay Arnold. Soft cover, 159 pages, 9×12 inches.